The Genomic Science Program is in the DOE Office of Science Biological and Environmental Research Program.
This research was sponsored by the GSP program, except for select highlights related to GSP research (noted as such) that were funded by other BER programs. Click on the "read more" link for information on funding sources.
Detailed, Printable Versions:
- Now Available: Breaking the Bottleneck of Genomes: Understanding Gene Function Across Taxa report [9/19]
- 2019 PI Meeting: Genomic Sciences Program Annual Principal Investigator Meeting February 24 - 27, 2019, [abstracts and more...]
- DOE Announces $64 Million for Plant and Microbe Research: U.S. Department of Energy announced $64 million in funding for 25 university-led genomics research projects on plants and microbes for bioenergy and bioproducts. [8/21]
Read More »
- $13.5 Million for New Bioimaging Approaches for Bioenergy: The U.S. Department of Energy announced $13.5 million in funding for six projects to develop new approaches to microscopic imaging of plants and microbes. [8/21]
Read More »
- New Funding Announcements
- More News and Announcements »